If you’ve been to our San Jose, CA, office lately, we’re sure you’ve seen a couple of new faces! One of them is our new dental assistant, Jocelyn. Jocelyn is a native of San Jose and a fantastic dental assistant! We’re so excited to have her. She’s an amazing addition to our team, and of course, we can’t wait for you to meet her!
Here are five reasons you’ll want to be BFFs with Jocelyn:
- If you catch her binging a TV show, it’s probably “That 70s Show.” It’s her favorite, though growing up, she preferred “That’s So Raven!”
- She says she’s super family-oriented! She has two sisters and a brother, and she lives with both her parents and her grandparents.
- Her favorite local restaurant is the Boiling Crab because, as she says, “the shrimp is sooooo good!”
- Her biggest inspiration is her father because she says if he has a goal, he achieves it. Growing up, she loved watching soccer with her dad, and it’s still her favorite sport to watch.
- Her biggest pet peeve? Having something out of place! If she sees a mess, she says, she’ll clean it!
Everyone join us in welcoming Jocelyn to the team!