After what seems like a lifetime to us, we’ve officially received word that we can open the doors again!
Freeman Orthodontics will be officially opening its doors on June 1, 2020! *Cue the happy dance*
But first, we have some updates for you on what you can expect at your next visit with us.
As you can imagine, things have changed a bit since you’ve last visited. In light of the COVID-19 pandemic, we are taking the extra precautions necessary to protect our staff, patients, and community.
We want to remind you that your safety is and always will be our priority here at Freeman Orthodontics.
That being said, we continue upholding our current standards of sterilization, while implementing new guidelines administered by the CDC, American Association of Orthodontists, and other professionals in the industry.
- We will reschedule your appointment and send you a text with the date and time. If your appointment time doesn’t suit your schedule, please text us back and we’ll work together to find a better solution.
- We are reaching out to all of our patients and assigning appointments. Our plan is to see appointments in the following order:
March 16th appts will be rescheduled for the week June 1st, March 23rd appts will be rescheduled for the week of June 8th, so on and so forth.
- We’re fortunate that many of your regular appointments can be accomplished virtually. So as we move forward, we will continue to use this fantastic technology to plan your virtual and in-office appointments accordingly.
- In an effort to limit exposure and adhere to social distancing guidelines, we will not be utilizing all 5 of our dental chairs. Thus, scheduling is extremely limited.
- Please be sure to brush those pearly whites
In light of further sanitation guidelines, our brushing station is temporarily closed.
- Also, don’t forget your mask
We will of course take it off for your appointment, but you’ll need a mask to enter the building.
- Please arrive 15 minutes early
This will give you enough time to complete our Virtual Check-In process and pre-health screening.
Now you can check in easily from your car– and we’ve added some sweet VIP parking just for you!
- Find the designated Freeman parking. Please stay in your car while you complete check-in.
- To check in: In front of each parking space you’ll see a sign with a QR code and a link. Please complete the COVID wellness screening from your mobile device.
- Once the screening survey is complete, our office will be notified. One of our awesome team members will text you when we are ready for only the patient to enter the office.
- Once you enter the office, we will complete the pre-screening by taking the patient’s temperature.
- We ask that at this time, parents and siblings wait in the car. If the patient is a minor, one person is allowed with them, but if your child is totally comfortable hanging out with us, we would prefer that they come in alone.
- Please bring your own mask.
- You will be required to wash your hands upon arrival. Please do not wear your own gloves!
- As said before, we will not be utilizing all of our chairs. You will be placed in a chair that adheres to the social distancing requirements.
- Our waiting area will be shut down in the meantime, and we stress that only patients being treated will be allowed in our office.
- Our dental assistants are now rocking full-body protective gear. Face masks, glasses, gowns… OH MY! We’ve officially gone full ‘Bubble Boy’!
- What about our own staff precautions?
Same as all of our patients, every single team member will have their temperature taken and receive a health screening prior to coming into the office.
- Following your appointment, we’ll contact you via text to schedule your next appointment!
While things in our office do look a little different, the quality of our care will remain the same! As always, your safety is our biggest priority. Thank you for your patience as we navigate through this new “normal”.
In the meantime, stay safe. Stay healthy. We can’t wait to see those smiling faces back in the office soon!
– Your Freeman Orthodontics Family
Questions? Contact Us!
If you have any questions or concerns, please be sure to reach out to us. We’re here for you!
P.S. We still do not have fresh baked cookies. Trust us, we miss them too. We promise to have them back as soon as we can!